My cup runneth over


After a challenging week last week, and ahead of what’s shaping up to be an equally challenging week ahead, I made sure my weekend was a switch off, relax and recharge.

Dog walking, gardening, hillwalking, cocktails and theatre. Bliss!


Then yesterday I spent a joyous day at the wonderful Centrestage open day. Our newest flexible childcare service opened last week within the Centrestage neighbourhood and it’s filling up quickly, proving the need for more flexible and responsive childcare. It was lovely to spend some time with our new team members, meet some parents and their wee people, and see how good the nursery environment is looking. 

I also had the absolute pleasure of watching some of the Centrestage groups perform in their incredible theatre. What a truly uplifting experience. The CS values of hope, inclusion and aspiration came to life in the wonderful performances and hearing some of the personal stories of the people who are part of the CS family was both humbling and inspiring. 

Thinking about my weekend brings to mind the quote, “you can’t pour from an empty cup” and makes me very grateful to have been able to take the time, and be with the right people, to fill my cup to the brim this weekend. 


So here goes, I’m heading into the new week, full cup in hand, and ready to face whatever it brings.

Have a good one folks. 





Comments

Popular Posts